Interested in Working at TTLM?
True To Life Ministries is a great place to work! We love what we do because we are fiercely committed to our mission of introducing people to TRUE LIFE in Christ and equipping them to live it well. We are serious about professional, personal, and spiritual growth because we believe it's part of good stewardship. We want to grow so we can serve more, and serve better. Please be aware: we are serious about getting the right people in the right seats on the bus, so our hiring process is a little different and a little longer than most.
As we grow, we are looking for other like-minded, high-quality people to join our team. Why join our team? Here are 3 reasons to consider:
- Work you love. Our work has eternal value and we have fun doing it! You'll be inspired to pursue out-of-the-box thinking and work with others to accomplish exciting and important goals.
- We invest a lot. Personal, professional, and spiritual growth are really important to us, so we make investing in our team a big priority! We take time to learn and grow together through reading, training, coaching, and more.
- Smart, Fun Teammates. We are a group of passionate, hard-working, get-it-done kind of people. Not only are we friends, we refer to each other as family. Our work is serious business, but we have a blast doing it!
- Great Benefits. You'll have plenty of time for relationships and leisure due to incredibly generous PTO and holiday time. Our staff all have 24/hour access to a doctor by phone or video through WellVia. We understand there's a lot of life outside of work, and because we prioritize the needs of our employees, you will be inspired to recharge intentionally, knowing that your interests are protected.
- Intentional Focus. Everyone on our team has a valuable role in accomplishing our goals, so you will never have to wonder if what you do matters!
To apply for an available position (NOT intern positions), fully complete the Employment Application (6 pages). Submit the Employment Application, along with a cover letter and resume, to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 105 This Way, Lake Jackson, TX 77566.
Internship applicants must submit the Internship Application (click on link in the description).
All employment with TTLM is “at-will”, meaning that employment may be terminated at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, by either TTLM or the employee.
True to Life Ministries (TTLM) is committed to building a diverse workforce through fair and equitable employment practices. TTLM encourages people of any race, color, age, sex, marital status, or political ideology, to apply for employment. As a faith-based organization, TTLM has the legal right under SEC. 2000e-1 [Section702] of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, to require that all employees practice a mature orthodox Christian faith and are in agreement with TTLM’s Statement of Faith.