Sr. case management associate
Status: Full Time, Ministerial
Compensation: $34,000-$36,000 annually (contingent upon education & experience)
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for an experienced, passionate professional to join our team of high-performers. Our team is diligent, fervent, and relentless in serving the members of our community. The Sr. Case Management Associate MUST possess the drive, experience, and education to add value to our organization and duly serve our clients.
The Sr. Case Management Associate facilitates TTLM’s LifeLine mentoring program, provides case management for clients, and coordinates TTLM’s transformational Job Training program. The services facilitated by the Sr. Case Management Associate provide a catalyst for lasting, multi-generational, life-change.
We are looking for someone willing to go to the front-lines of major life-change, who has a proven track-record of facing challenges head-on, and who is motivated by Gospel-centered compassion. Our next Sr. Case Management Associate needs to be a natural networker who enjoys finding resources and solutions, and who will find energy in building relationships with partner agencies and organizations to help serve our clients.
Should you apply?
- Do you wake up every day with a passionate desire to help people get unstuck?
- Are you the "resourceful" one in your friend group? Meaning, if someone needs to find an answer or a resource, you're the person they ask.
- TTLM’s adult clients commonly face: homelessness, unemployment, recent incarceration, prostitution, domestic violence, past trauma, substance abuse, and lack of education. Are you already trying to figure out how to help individuals experiencing these challenges?
If you answered, “yes” to these questions, review the position responsibilities and requirements. If you have the passion, experience, and skill-set required to excel in this position, we would love for you to apply!
- Positive and not easily deterred
- Highly organized and efficient
- Energized through collaborative planning and teamwork
- Easy to talk to
- Resourceful and committed to finding solutions for challenges
- Professional yet personable
- Passionate about helping people navigate life-change
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Lead intake appointments, assess needs, identify participant focus areas, provide resource referrals, and complete follow-up processes for a diverse populations of clients
- Facilitate the participant and mentor matching process for TTLM's mentor program
- Provide wholistic case management services to mentoring pairs
- Facilitate TTLM's Job Training program, including scheduling classes and work assignments, providing accountability and support for Job Trainees, placing Job Trainees in local internships, and integrating Job Trainees into TTLM's other programs and services
- Maintain accurate data and files
- Assist with planning and facilitating TTLM's weekly evening gathering, TTLM Connection, including promotion, menu, activities, and guest speakers
- Thank and recognize volunteers for their service
- Build relationships with community parnters in order to effectively provide all-inclusive social services
- Assist in assignments related to major fundraising campaigns
- Provide support to the Employment & Case Management Coordinator as requested
- Remain available to meet additional needs within TTLM
- Actively encourage clients and volunteers by praying with them, sharing scripture, and communicating the Gospel in a language that makes sense
- Remain available for spiritual counseling and prayer with TTLM staff, partners, volunteers and clients
- Readily share the Gospel with partners, volunteers, clients, and others when appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in education, social work, or related field, or comparable combination of education and experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Strong work ethic with a "make-it-happen" attitude
- Familiar with relating to generations from diverse cultures
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Genuine and deep love of Christ
- Active member of a local church
- Must feel comfortable verbalizing and sharing the good news of Jesus
- Be in agreement with TTLM's Statement of Faith
- Ability to work with people in a Godly manner in accordance with TTLM's Social Contract
- Physical requirements: moderate activities, including but not limited to, cleaning, light to heavy lifting, sitting and/or standing for long periods of time, manual dexterity