Sr. Case Management Associate
Status: Full Time, Ministerial
(willing to consider Part Time Candidates, minimum 32 hours/week)
Compensation: $34,000 - $36,000 annually
(contingent upon education & experience; proportional compensation for Part Time)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are searching for an experienced, passionate professional to join our team of high-performers. Our team is diligent, fervent, and relentless in serving the members of our community. The Sr. Case Management Associate MUST possess the drive, experience, and education to add value to our organization and duly serve our clients.
The Sr. Case Management Associate facilitates TTLM’s LifeLine mentoring program, provides case management for clients, and coordinates TTLM’s transformational Job Training program. The services facilitated by the Sr. Case Management Associate provide a catalyst for lasting, multi-generational, life-change.
We are looking for someone willing to go to the front-lines of major life-change, who has a proven track-record of facing challenges head-on, and who is motivated by Gospel-centered compassion. Our next Sr. Case Management Associate needs to be a natural networker who enjoys finding resources and solutions, and who will find energy in building relationships with partner agencies and organizations to help serve our clients.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Do you wake up every day with a passionate desire to help people get unstuck?
- Are you the "resourceful" one in your friend group? Meaning, if someone needs to find an answer or a resource, you're the person they ask.
- TTLM’s adult clients commonly face: homelessness, unemployment, recent incarceration, prostitution, domestic violence, past trauma, substance abuse, and lack of education. Are you already trying to figure out how to help individuals experiencing these challenges?
If you answered, “yes” to these questions, review the full position description before applying. If you have the passion, experience, and skill-set required to excel in this position, we would love for you to apply!
- Positive and not easily deterred
- Highly organized and efficient
- Energized through collaborative planning and teamwork
- Easy to talk to
- Resourceful and committed to finding solutions for challenges
- Professional yet personable
- Passionate about helping people navigate life-change
- Be in agreement with TTLM's Statement of Faith
To apply for this position, fully complete the Employment Application (6 pages). Submit the Employment Application, along with a cover letter and resume, to:
email@example.com or 105 This Way, Lake Jackson, TX 77566.